The CGKA-SI will host safety training programs onsite in partnership with CT- OSHA, affiliated members who offer training programs & our supplier members who can help training on equipment and machinery.
The CGKA-SI will host an annual safety symposium - targeted for spring 2016.
- Membership in the CGKA-SI is voluntary and included with CGKA membership, though designation as a CGKA - Recognized Safe Grounds Keeping Firm requires active attendance record and other factors.
- One representative from each company can attend monthly and annual events at no charge.
- Course curriculum will vary but focus on: site safety including first aid, OSHA training, competent person training, CBYD, workers compensation and other documenting, lifting, site and hearing protection, heat issues and other subjects.
- Participants will receive a certificate of participation for each session attended. A minimum of 65% attendance would constitute a passing grade and certificate for the program.
- A minimum of 80% attendance for a competent person is required.
<> CGKA-SI Safe Contractor Awards to be handed out at CGKA Annual Conference.
<> Membership in CGKC-SI is on going.